1. Zhengbao, Zha, Xiuli Yue, Zhifei Dai*, Uniform Polypyrrole Nanoparticles with High Photothermal Conversion Efficiency for Photothermal Ablation of Cancer Cells, Advanced Materials, 2013, 25(5), 777-782.
2. Yan Ma, Xiaolong Liang, Sheng Tong, Gang Bao, Qiushi Ren, Zhifei Dai*, Gold Nanoshelled Nanomicelles for Potential MRI Imaging, Light-Triggered Drug Release and Photothermal Therapy, Advanced Functional Materials, 2013, 23(7), 815-822.
3. Yushen Jin, Jinrui Wang, Hengte Ke, Shumin Wang, Zhifei Dai*，Graphene Oxide Modified PLA Microcapsules Containing Gold Nanoparticles for Ultrasonic/CT Bimodal Imaging Guided Photothermal Tumor Therapy, Biomaterials, 2013, in press.
4. Zhengbao Zha, Shuhai Zhang, Zijian Deng, Yanyan Li, Changhui Li, Zhifei Dai*, Enzyme-Responsive Copper Sulphide Nanoparticles for Combined Photoacoustic Imaging, Tumor-Selective Chemotherapy and Photothermal Therapy, Chemical Communications, 2013, DOI: 10.1039/c3cc40608c, in press.
5. Zhengbao Zha, Zijian Deng, Yanyan Li, Changhui Li,Jinrui Wang, Shumin Wang, Enze Qu, Zhifei Dai*, Biocompatible polypyrrole nanoparticles as a novel organic photoacoustic contrast agent for deep tissue imaging, Nanoscale, 2013, in press.
6. Zhengbao Zha, Shumin Wang, Shuhai Zhang, Enze Qu, Hengte Ke, Jinrui Wang and Zhifei Dai*, Targeted delivery of CuS nanoparticles through ultrasound image-guided microbubble destruction for efficient photothermal therapy，Nanoscale, 2013, in press.
7. Caixin Guo, Jinliang Wang, Jing Cheng, Zhifiei Dai*, Determination of trace copper ions with ultrahigh sensitivity and selectivity utilizing CdTe quantum dots coupled with enzyme inhibition, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2012, 36，69-74.
8. Siu Ling Leung, Zhengbao Zha, Weibing Teng, Celine Cohn, Zhifei Dai* and Xiaoyi Wu*，Organic–inorganic nanovesicles for doxorubicin storage and release, Soft Matter, 2012, 8, 5756–5764. Featured on cover.
9. Zhengbao Zha, Weibing Teng, Valerie Markle, Zhifei Dai*, Xiaoyi Wu*, Fabrication of gelatin nanofibrous scaffolds using ethanol/phosphate buffer saline as a benign solvent，Biopolymer, 2012, 97(12), 1026-1036.
10. Yushen Jin, Xiuli Yue, Xiaoyi Wu, Zhong Cao, Zhifei Dai*, Cerasomal doxorubicin with long-term storage stability and controllable sustained release, Acta Biomaterialia, 2012, 8, 3372-3380.